Sunday, January 13, 2008

Dragons, Fire, and Vista oh my!

I just got the new Windowblinds 6.0 and it rocks. They have this skin called Molten that has this awesome animated fire and dragon at the top of the start menu. Plus it has flowing lave down the right side of the start menu and in the title bars.

I'm a sucker for themes and since I bought Vista Home premium back in January most of my themes I had didn't work and there hasn't been a plethora of really good ones for Vista unless you had Ultimate and were able to use dreamscenes animated wallpaper. I can't wait to see what other animated themes people come up with for this.

I spend alot of time on my computer and every couple months I want a new look. I can spend hours looking for themes, logons, skins for firefox and my desktop sidebar. I think I will be happy with this theme for quite awhile though as it absolutely rocks.

Check out Windowblinds 6 from Stardock.com and look at the Molten theme. It is a program you have to buy but you can trial it free for 30 days and see if ya like it or not. You can also see a you tube video showing it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ktW29MVcQw

No comments:

 
My Zimbio
KudoSurf Me!