Sunday, January 13, 2008

It's a dogs world


Have you ever seen a fifteen pound Pomeranian hanging by a 100 pound Rottweilers ear? I've gotta tell ya it is one of the funniest sights I've ever seen. We have 3 dogs ruling our house right now. The female Rotti named Nika, A male Pomeranian named Alex, and a little Toy Pom named Louis Vuitton.

Alex and Nika play together and she lets him hang off her ears and jowls without a care. She is so gentle with him too. I was very surprised with how gentle she could be with him. She must know he would break easily even though she's just a puppy herself.

Everyday is an adventure with my dogs. You think you've seen it all and then you get up, get some caffeine and stand at the patio door only to see a little dog hanging from a Rott's ear flying around the backyard.


No comments:

 
My Zimbio
KudoSurf Me!